Hi, Suzie! Do you still have this psd? /post/93072099507 for both colorings, I mean.. It's beautiful!
hi, anon! i don’t have the exact psd saved but i used one of mine that you can find HERE. it’s “ihg-psd (3)” in the pack. you’ll have to play with the layers. i don’t remember exactly what i did, but i tried to recreate it and got pretty close. here are the adjustments:
- where it says “adjust for more/less blacks”, change opacity from 50% to 100%.
- on “selective color 2”, go to yellows and change cyan from -50% to -25%.
- on “selective color 3”, go to reds and change everything back to 0%. now switch to cyans and move the arrow on yellow all the way to the left (or whatever you want her dress color to be, this is where you adjust that).
- change opacity of “gradient map 1” to 15%.
- delete “gradient map 2”
- lower opacity of “levels 1” to 90%.
- for the b&w gifs, i used the one from the psd. just adjust curves and levels.